Turn your channel into a new revue stream or list builder with just a few clicks!
This guide was written for people who have a YouTube channel that can easily work in audio format too. Even if you have visuals with your channel, you can add them as bonuses that come with your audio show. Let’s show you how to do that!
Here’s the steps to creating your audio show with your YouTube channel:
- Log into your Hiro account
- Create a new show
- Select “Import From YouTube”
- Connect to your Google account that has the YouTube channel
- Select your channel to import
- Verify ownership by clicking the link in the email we send to you
- Set up your show details like how content is released
- Set up your episode details
- Make the show live
- Make the episodes live
- Set up your keyword opt-in
- Congrats! You have a new show!